Care you can count on.
Our network of more than 200 primary care physicians and specialists is expertly skilled and strategically aligned to provide patient-centered medical care. When you begin your care with a Mercy Health Physician Partners physician, you become a part of a progressive healthcare group that excels in both patient satisfaction and top-performing quality care. So whether you’re looking for a Family Physician, OB/GYN or other specialist, rest assured that our physicians deliver care that consistently exceeds national standards.
- Accreditation by The Joint Commission, a nationally recognized program for patient safety and quality of care
- Patient Centered Medical Home Level III recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance – the highest distinction
- Patient Centered Medical Home designation by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Michigan
- Priority Health award for Exceptional Patient Care
- Priority Health award for Outstanding Health Care Value
- State of Michigan Governor’s Award of Excellence for Improving Preventive Care in the Ambulatory Care Setting
- Participation in Teamlet Model practice transformation to improve care, outcomes and patient engagement in the management of Diabetes
- Participation in a state wide learning collaborative to improve care for patients with the chronic conditions of Diabetes and Hypertension
- Participation in LEAN events for the improvement of efficiency in the physician office setting
- Participation in the Medicare Physician Quality Reporting Initiative
- Ongoing adoption of an electronic health record and patient web portal access across the network
- Achievement of excellence in community benchmarks for preventive care, immunization rates and disease management